How to update Orbi firmware?
Here are some steps you can manually follow to update the firmware on your Orbi router. Follow them carefully.
- Download the latest version of the Orbi router and save it on your computer.
- Now go to www.orbilogin.net in the browser of the connected device.
- Enter your Orbi credentials. Press the “Login” button
- Go to the “Advanced” tab.
- Click on “Administration” and select “Firmware Update”.
- Click the “Browse” button and upload the downloaded file.
- It will take a few minutes to load the firmware file. Do not turn off the device.
- The Orbi router firmware update is complete.
Orbi Firmware Update Failed or upgrade goes wrong
To resolve issues with updating faulty Orbi firmware, we recommend that you read the troubleshooting tips first. If the troubleshooting tips don’t help, you can manually update the Orbi router firmware.