How to factory Orbi router reset?
After completing the Orbi router setup process, you can easily access the internet from every corner of the site. But sometimes, you may have problems with your Orbi router. In this case, the best solution is to reset the Netgear Orbi to factory defaults.
Orbi WiFi Restore Default Setting- Steps
Now read the sections below and read the steps carefully to understand how to restore your Netgear Orbi WiFi system.
- First, make sure all devices are turned on.
- Now take a paper clip to hit the reset button.
- When the power indicator flashes amber, release the button.
- Repeat the process for each Orbi device and wait for them to start over.
- The Orbi router recovery is complete.
- You can now reconfigure your Orbi router at http://orbilogin.net.
These are simple steps in the Orbi router recovery process. If you need more information about the Orbi router, you can call us on our live phone number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our experts will help you.