How can I find my Orbi username and password?
Are you trying to log in to the Orbi admin page but don’t know the correct Orbi admin password? Don’t worry, you can recover a forgotten Orbi administrator password by following the steps below:
Orbi Login Username Password
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit the Orbi login address on the Internet.
- Click on the “I forgot my password” link.
- A form will appear on the page in which you provide some basic details about yourself.
- Click on “Reset Password”.
- Enter a new password in the “Password” field, then re-enter the password in the “Confirm new password” field. Now click the “Submit” button.
Orbilogin admin page won't open?
If you do not have access to the Orbi WiFi administration page after trying all the solutions, you will need to restore your device to factory settings.
Follow the steps below to reset your Orbi WiFi system to factory defaults.
- Make sure the Orbi WiFi system is turned on.
- Look for the reset button on the router. This is a recessed button that you can press with a paper clip or pencil.
- This will reset the Orbi to its factory default settings. Now you need to configure the device from scratch.
How can I find my Orbi administrator password?
You can find the standard Orbi credentials on the device itself or in the manual that came with the device. If you cannot find your login information, visit the official Orbi website.