How to sync Orbi satellite to orbi router manually?
To manually sync your satellite with your router:
- Place your satellite next to the Orbi router.
- Connect your satellite to a power source.
- The power LED on the back of the Orbi satellite turns on. If the power LED is off, press the power button.
- Wait for the lower lamp LED to turn white.
- The initial behavior of the LED is shown below:
- Pulsating white. The satellite has started.
- Solid white. The satellite has completed the initialization process and can be synchronized with the router.
- Press the sync button on the back of the satellite and after two minutes press the sync button on the back of the Orbi router.
- Wait for the satellite to sync with the router.
- When trying to sync with the Orbi router, the satellite bottom light LED will turn white. Satellite synchronization can take approximately six minutes.
Can't log into the Orbi satellite?
If you are having trouble logging into Orbi Satellite, follow these steps:
- Turn off Orbi Satellite and the router, wait a few seconds, and then turn on both devices.
- When starting Orbi Satellite, open a web browser on your computer.
- Go to orbilogin.com and enter your login information.
- Delete all temporary files from your computer.
- Restart your computer and log into Orbi Satellite.
- Enter your Orbi login details while making sure Orbi Satellite is online.
- Reset the Orbi router and satellite to factory defaults.